Friday, February 11, 2005

the package deal known as Life


Am gradually feeling the apprehension that comes with taking over someone else's nice new winXP computer.

Am gradually understanding the load that comes with taking over someone else's cosy 4 by 4.

Am gradually learning that nothing comes free - good things are bundled with bad things to give you the package deal known as Life.

I'm filling in shoes that seem too big for my feet.

Of the little I know, I know she did a brilliant job for like 4 years. She did it tirelessly and without complaints. She accepted the ridiculous workload and executed it perfectly.

I have alot to live up to.

For starters maybe I should stop blogging and get down to work.

Good idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]