Monday, February 07, 2005

whiling my life away


I'm bored. I'm sitting in my new 4 by 4, pretending to be hard at work.

It's not that the festive bug has taken a huge bite outta me. I'm barely psyched about the upcoming CNY. The good thing is 2 days off work. And new clothes. Heh.

I'm just.. mentally tired? lacking in motivation? Both, I believe.

I was pondering over the new supplement I'm supposed to be spearheading. It's my "baby" they say. Yeah, right. I can't even think of a name for my baby. Much less its first editorial. Slacking off this is gonna come back to haunt me next week, I know. But hey, I'm a writer, not a word processor.

Art takes time. Inspiration is elusive.

That's right. I'm not whiling my life away. I'm searching for inspiration.

So bite me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]