Thursday, March 24, 2005

oh my!


I know it's been awhile since I've blogged. Even when I did, it was for The Tale (cos otherwise, a certain squeaky ice-cream-inspired colleague would not leave me alone).

But I only just realised exactly how long it's been. For a moment, I forgot the URL. The URL to my own blog!

That's tantamount to abandoning my firstborn!
Almost like forgetting how my mother looks!
Or where I live!

I deserve death.

I hadn't meant to write an entry. Just had a spare moment because I'm sitting around with a headache waiting for the mockup pages to come in from my publishing house. So I decided on a whim to read my previous posts. Only to realise I couldn't remember where to find them.

I'm rambling. Sorry. But this is traumatic, alright.

All's well now. I found my blog.

Thank goodness!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]