Monday, April 25, 2005

the daily irrelevant


I pointed to myself that this blog is named "the commentary of my life". An astute observation, indeed. And so, I have decided to begin a running commentary on my life, starting with today.

This will be an infinite-series of largely irrelevant entries. Such is the wonder of my life.
:::

Today, I woke up. I was tired. I stumbled to the bathroom, had a quick shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I stumbled back to my room. I was still tired. I picked out my dreary office grab, patted on some powder, grabbed my bag and stumbled out of my room and into the car.

I dragged myself into the office. I sat at my desk and cleared millions of redundant emails. I had a smoke, a cup of coffee and a really satisfying yawn.

I went out for lunch.

I came back and did more work.

I had dinner downstairs. And now I should be going home.


:::

Tomorrow marks the second week. That's a long time.. isn't it?

I wish I knew.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]