Thursday, April 21, 2005

my iffy life


I wondered to myself, if...

Myself probed, if what?

I admit; I don't know.

***

If I had to be a bird, I'd be a dodo. I'm mildly acrophobic.

If I were a dog, I'd finally be able to understand the need to pee on every other lamp post.

If I could meet God and ask him one question, I'd be too dumbfounded to utter a word.

If I could meet the Devil and ask him one question, I'd ask what eternal damnation feels like, and whether my decadent lifestyle automatically qualifies me for it. And whether there are more people in Hell than in Heaven. And...
(Ok, make that a barrage of questions.)

If I could will something to happen now, my mobile will ring and good news will arrive.

***

If only I could.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]