Tuesday, May 17, 2005

you know your boss is deluded when...


1. You're slogging 12-hour days/nights, and he says, "You know, you're lucky. You don't have much work to do. Unlike me."

Right. That's why he leaves earlier than I do. That's why I don't see him in the office on weekends and public holidays. Because he has so much to do.


2. You barely have time for friends, family and boyfriend, and he says, "People with family are the ones who need more time. I have kids!"

Uh-huh. It doesn't matter that I'll might never have a family of my own.


3. You work in a politicking, backstabbing organisation, and he says, "Life is so good here. I hope we don't pamper you too much."

What a cushy life! I'm sure I'm losing my survival instincts each time I dodge a arrow or pull out a dagger from my ass.


Note how I am not naming names here. I am not as smart as high-flying scholarship holder, so I cannot anyhow say.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]