Monday, June 13, 2005

how to annoy people


That was the (amazingly ironic) subject title of yet another junk email I received about 10 minutes ago.

And this is after I spent the morning deleting emails like Is Coke Good For You?, Amazing Summer Trends! and The Mummy Returns... all from the same sender. (Subject titles have been tweaked alittle to sound more interesting than they really are.)

So anyway, when I received How to Annoy People in my mailbox, I almost balked. The irony of life.

All such emails come courtesy of a (rather bored) galfriend. Now, I love her to bits. We've been buds for what, 10 years and counting? But for crying out loud! These are plain irritating and to make things worse, these are not directed to my gmail account but my office account.

Sheesh.

And for the record, I didn't read How to Annoy People; I've experienced it.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]