Tuesday, June 21, 2005

my greatest fear


gone with the wind are my chances. Which sucks big time cos I really wanted this chance. It's been 1.5 weeks and still no news. I guess I already knew during the interview. But you can't blame a girl for hoping against hope, can you?

It's really scary because I promised myself that I won't be here on my "one year anniversary". And that's barely 1.5 months away.

This entire situation kinda reminds me of this cynic remark I always pass when friends start daydreaming/ fantasizing about how filthy rich they're gonna be in 10 years; about their lambos and ferraris; about retiring at 35.

My retort is always: for all you know, in 10 years, we'll still be sitting at this bar/cafe saying the exact same thing.

And that, my friends, is my greatest fear*.



* Aside from cockroaches, rats, G-force, etc.


Comments:
Delusions of grandeur. We really need those blokes from Queer Eye for a Straight Guy here... - D W
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]