Monday, June 13, 2005

pissed off.. big time


I am extremely pissed over an incident that happened late Friday night. And okkkkk, I know this post seems a little retarded, but it was late Friday night and I had better things to do over the weekend.

I was reminded of the incident as I walked home tonight: I hate security guards. Well, maybe not all security guards, but at least those whom "guard" my condo.

I had a good night out with colleagues and ex-colleagues last Friday. And managed to hitch a ride home from one rather reluctant colleague. heh.

So anyway, he dropped me off at the entrance of my condo and I walked in. I wasn't particularly aware that my one inch heels were clanking on the concrete pavement, and given the silence of the night, making a small racket.

That was until, as I sauntered past the guard house, I heard a loud, curt "ssshhhh!"

I literally stopped in my tracks at the sound of that and my half-asleep brain took more than a few seconds to recognise that I was being hushed. Hushed! By my own security guards! I snapped my neck back to glare at the entrance of the guard house but I could only make out a shadow on the floor.

Can you imagine how badly I was seething with anger?!

In the first place, I was probably hushed only because my clicking heels woke someone up from his deep slumber. It was after all, 2am. What on earth was I thinking?

And even if he felt that I was causing a late-night disturbance to the other residents, he should have stepped out and informed me of this in a courteous manner. Not hush me from the comfort of his inclined seat.

I would so complain.. feedback, I mean, this to the estate management and/or contracted security company. But me being true blue Singaporean... can't be bothered to. Well, it's not my fault that my condo has a website but no direct e-feedback facility.

I'm just pissed, really.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]