Wednesday, June 22, 2005

re: conversation this morning


Dear Deranged Bitch

I refer to your conversation with your subordinate, Miss A, this morning.

She has relayed to me the matter that you have discussed in relation to your inputs for my publication.

First and foremost, may I gently remind you that your request is in direct conflict with the standard operating procedure that you yourself drew up just a couple of months ago, for reasons apparent to everyone.

You have since relinquished all responsibility in this arena, and the portfolio is now mine. I thus have the obligation and corresponding authority to decline your request.

Miss A concurs with my decision on this matter, which is why she raised the matter with you earlier.

It has come to my attention, however, that when she attempted to explain this to you in all logical manner, you had the stroke of inspiration to accuse her of "ganging up" with me in refusing to complete the work you have delegated.

At this point in time, I find it redundant to reason with you, since you do not appear to be amendable to reason.

In any case, I believe you and I are mutually aware of our disdain for each other. I do find it rather disgusting however that you would let your own subordinate - one whom you particularly adore, no less - suffer the brunt of our personal vendetta.

I would like to state for the record that should you have a bone to pick with me, you may do so in a forthright manner by approaching me during office hours. I will be extremely happy to engage in such discourse with you.

I take extreme offence to the baseless accusation made against me behind my back. Should you have in your possession concrete and substantial evidence to support this claim, I will be pleased to cross-examine these. Please note that your own paranoia, suspicion and intense dislike towards me do not qualify as evidence. In the event that you do not have such evidence, I vehemently object to unknowingly becoming the victim of your crazed imagination.

It does worry me, however, that at the slightest knowledge that things are not going exactly your way, you pull out conspiracy theories and jump to ridiculous conclusions. Perhaps this is the doing of an uneasy conscience, or a nagging awareness that your incorrigible and unreasonable ways are apparent to more people than you had ever expected.

Personally, I find your behaviour this morning particularly unbecoming of a professional in your position. It reeks of pettiness and idiocy expected only of a fishmonger.

Should you wish to stab me in the back once again after reading this mailer, please feel free to do so. If the senior management of this organisation is unable to see through your smiling mask which hides your conniving, credit-hungry personality, then I am only even more confident that this is not a suitable work environment for me.


Yours sincerely

I-don't-give-a-shit

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]