Tuesday, June 07, 2005

today i learnt...


1. That my comprehensive staff benefit scheme involves inflicting upon me high blood pressure. This is a benefit, really, because I have low blood pressure. I'm pretty certain that it'll level out and I'll end up with perfect blood pressure. Or a nervous breakdown.

2. That some people don't complain/whine too much; they're just exceptional at identifying problems.

3. That some people aren't gossip-mongers; they're born with innate resourcefulness. That's why irrelevant people working across the island know about stuff that occurred 2 minutes ago.

4. That some people aren't tardy in their work; they're slow and steady.

5. That for every month I work in this hellhole, I'll age prematurely by 3.


6. That that which does not break you... will affect your bonus.

7. That the above does not apply when you have no bonus.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]