Wednesday, June 15, 2005

touchy touchy


Don't know why I'm so darn irritable this morning.

Well, actually I do.

Because the Irritant bit me not too long ago. It's not that big a deal, really, but just the sound of her voice, the casual but apparent disregard for a fellow human being, and the small things that she do to win credit that she didn't earn, really really bugged me this morning.

Her dismissive demeanour and that condescending tone resulted me being atypically curt in my response. Once she nagged one sentence too much, I frowned and looked away. Why ask me questions you know I have no answer to?

And why, I wanted to return a question, are you so concerned about issues beyond the boundaries of your job scope? Especially when you don't seem to get your own work done.

It's exasperating, honestly, to have to listen to her shallow comments when the task at hand has absolutely nothing to do with her.

That and an unwritten editorial with a looming deadline is haunting me.

I hate mental blocks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]