Monday, July 04, 2005

always have something to look forward to


I am so wise. Those are my words of wisdom. Good, eh?

I realised today as I sat in my 4x4 that I am looking forward to blogging (not that I had anything specific I wanted to talk/write about). But anyway, I came up with this list:

Thursday - Look forward to self-declared dress-down Friday
Friday - Look forward to a night out and the weekend
Weekend - Self explanatory
Sunday - Look forward to a Monday of blogging through the workday

See! With that, life becomes abit more manageable, and abit less tiresome. If that doesn't work, try this:

Monday - Look forward to Tuesday
Tuesday - Look forward to Wednesday
Wednesday - Look forward to Thursday
Thursday - Look forward to Friday
Friday - Look forward to Weekend
Weekend - Hallelujah!

Sure it borders a (tiny) bit on delusion. But hey, if it gets you through the work-week, who's to say it's no good?

P/S: I already said I had nothing specific to blog about. So no complaining.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]