Monday, July 18, 2005

monday reds


No Monday blues for me today. No siree. I've morphed past blue, now I'm seeing red.

I'm seeing red (half at myself, half at someone else) because:

1) I kinda forgot about the timeline for several papers I need to put up,
2) I was away from office on Friday, and return to find that someone didn't bother to help me vet any of the stuff that came in,
3) Barely any stuff came in (5 days away from print and I've yet to lay eyes on the remaining 62 pages),
4) Loads of ad-hoc crap are piling up on my tray
5) Help is out for a fag when I need help

What a wonderful week this is going to be.



Comments:
If this can be any comfort to you at all, I feel the same way about my job as well. - D W
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]