Friday, July 01, 2005

new boss in town


Hottest office gossip of the month: my new boss is in!

It's pretty obvious that my last boss left quite an impression on everyone, because I was bombarded this morning with comments like, "she looks nice" or "friendly" or "approachable" or "presentable". This is of course in stark contrast to her short-lived
predecessor.

That aside, it is way too soon for me to know what kinda person she is, how good her work (and work attitude) is, and most importantly, whether I'll really have a easier time coping in the future.

I have spoken to her for at most an hour and I do not own a crystal gazing ball. At least not one that works.

I was rather surprised, though, at her background and qualifications - born of the magazine publishing world. Which is really quite impressive (maybe cos that's I want to do). But I thought the Management wanted someone of corporate experience? Oh well. Maybe they changed their mind after the Blackfaced Bear.

So anyway, stay tuned for updates on the new boss! Will create a chapter for her in The Tale once I am inspired about her character.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]