Thursday, July 28, 2005

what do you do


... with an assistant who accuses you of taking over all the work. So much so she has nothing to do and that's why she idles. And of course she didn't question this arrangement because I'm the higher power.

Now this is beyond ridiculous.

1. I took over my over-worked predecessor's portfolio as-is.
2. I don't figure that I'm hording all the work just so I can work all day, all night and all weekend.
3. I don't dare to hand over work to her simply because she hasn't given me a reason to trust that she will get it done promptly and accurately.
4. Who am I to tell her what to do? I'm only a small fry.

And the icing on the cake is...

... a boss who makes comments like: "I wish I could bring my maid to work." Need I say more?




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]