Friday, October 14, 2005

end of week 1


God it's finally Friday. The 5th day of work and the last day of the week. I've been craving for this day to come because I NEED SLEEP.

Like I said, the early hours are totally bitchin'.

Plus there was only one of the four days that have past that I went home straight from work. I don't usually gallivant on weekday nights so for me, this week's social activity scale went through the roof.

Last night was by far the latest - I got home at 11pm. And okkkk, I know that seems early to many people. And it did for me when I was in my old job. But I will have you know, four consecutive days of (freaking) 7am takes its toll on a girl, alright!

And there was the other night when I went out for a simple dinner, got home at 9pm and lo and behold, was dead to the world by 1015pm. That is how tired I am.

But tonight, yet again, I'm having dinner with an ex-colleague so it's likely going to be a relatively late one again.

It is now 9am and I have already finished my first of many cups of drainwater-they-claim-to-be coffee.

Yawn.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]